Deciding to Buy
Time to Go
Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully. We are here to take you from “I Want this House” to “I Own this House”.
Why Do You Want To Buy?
- Are you a first time home buyer?
- Are you looking to up-grade or down-grade?
- Are you tired of paying rent?
- Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s?
- Have you outgrown your current home?
- Are you looking for an investment portfolio?
- Are you looking for a rental property?
- Would you like a larger yard?
- Would you rather live in a different area?
- Do you want to shorten your commute?
- Having a clear sense of your reasons for buying will help you choose the right property.
Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.